Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Human Trafficking as defined by the TVPA 2000.
- Learn vulnerability factors for victims.
- Learn how traffickers recruit victims.
- Identify potential signs of human trafficking while providing services for patients.
- Discover immediate health care needs of identified victims.
- Develop ability for a trauma-informed response.
- Identify who should participate in a multi-disciplinary care model.
- Learn about available resources for trafficking survivors’ services.